We are a member of the Property Ombudsman membership number D10517.
We currently do not have Client Money Protection.
List of Fees payable by the Landlord
- EPC Charges are £75 per property should the landlord require one.
Student Fully Managed Service:
- 9.5% of rent collected with a £150 set up/renewal fee on each tenancy payable yearly.
Student Tenant Find Only Service:
- £199 per person (Excluding inventory)
Residential Fully Managed Service:
- 8% of rent collected, with a £99 set up/ renewal fee on each tenancy.
Tenant Find Only Service:
- £299 flat fee (Excluding Inventory)
List of fees payable by the Tenant
Student – Application/Resigning Fee of £50 per person:
Once paid this is non refundable and includes our administrative costs
Residential – Application Fee of £99 per person:
Once paid this is non refundable and includes a credit check and referencing of the applicant.
Residential – Guarantor Fee of £49 per guarantor:
Please note that the need for a guarantor may not become apparent until your referencing has been completed.
Charges during the signed tenancy term: Residential & Student
- Change of Residential Tenant – £99 per new applicant.
- Outgoing tenant to pay £50 to amend the contract
- Re-referencing current tenants £49 each subject to approval from the landlord.
- Change of Student Tenant – £50 to amend the contract.
- Late rent fees are charged at £25 per tenant on all properties.
- Out of hours call out – If the call out is due to tenant error or misuse a minimum charge of £25 per hour/visit will be applied plus costs of materials if required.
- At the end of Tenancy should the property require cleaning the maximum charge would be £220 dependent on property size. This would be deducted from the Security Deposit. This cost would not include rubbish removal or any other damage.
- A lease fee of £60.00 is payable when signing and on each renewal of the lease.